In the past month, eight new companies have brought a range of equipment and services to PlastikCity.
All of these new partners stay true to PlastikCity’s principle of only partnering UK & Ireland based companies with high quality equipment and services.
These companies include:
– AC Rotational Moulders: With over 35 years of custom moulding and expertise, AC Rotational moulders has gained an unrivalled reputation for producing bespoke, innovative and versatile design led products. They join Rotational Moulding.
– Aquapurge: Aquapurge is the leading purging compound supplier in Europe. They work with injection moulders, blow moulders and extrusion companies to deliver compound productivity gains through freeing up technical and operational resource. They join Purging Agents.
– Aztec Mouldings: Aztec Mouldings is a British plastic injection moulder, providing flexible solutions for all your injection moulding requirements. They undertake all custom, technical and precision production, through to trade and sub-contract mouldings. They join Low Volume Part Production.
– BMB Plastics Machinery: BMB is a manufacturer of high-tech IMMs from 1000 to 45000 kN. They are main players in thin wall items production, but also active in the automotive, medical and housewares industry due to the design flexibility. They join Injection Moulding Machinery.
– Gunther: Gunther Hot Runner Systems are a world-renowned manufacturer of technically innovative open gate, valve gate and side gate systems for part weights with direct gating from 0.014g. Full technical advice and service available in the UK. They join Hot Runner Systems & Controllers.
– Stechford Mouldings: Stechford Mouldings is a leading supplier of compression moulded parts, thermoset and thermoplastic injection mouldings. 70 moulding presses from 16T-400T allows them to mould up to up to 6kg. They join Compression & Intrusion Moulding.
– Stotto: Stotto provide methods and instrumentation that help you control and understand the colour and appearance of your products. They have looked after industrial customers in the United Kingdom and Ireland for over 30 years. They join Material Testing & Flow Analysis.
– Telsonic: Telsonic UK is the leading supplier of ultrasonic technology for plastic welding and joining applications. They offer a broad range of modules and systems for stand alone use, or integration within automated systems. They join Ultrasonic Welding Equipment.
If you’re not already a partner and you want to promote your company to the UK plastics market, email PlastikCity or call them on 01455 209270.