In the past two months, nine additional companies have become PlastikCity Partners, bringing a range of equipment and services to PlastikCity and its users.
All of these new partners stay true to PlastikCity’s principle of only partnering UK & Ireland based companies with high-quality equipment and services.
These companies include:
– 3DPRINTUK is an SLS 3D printing service provider, specialising in low volume batch manufacture of plastic parts using state of the art 3D printing systems. They join PlastikCity in 3D Printing.
– Amies Innovation is the sister company of Amies Plastics, specialising in technical injection mouldings for the medical sector. They make injection moulded components for use in non-invasive detection, measurement and monitoring tests. They join PlastikCity in Medical & Cleanroom Moulding.
– Amies Plastics is a specialist technical injection mouldings company established since 1929. Amies have a long-established reputation for the production of injection moulded components to meet the quality demands and performance requirements of modern industry. They join PlastikCity in Multi-Material/Colour Moulding.
– Associated Toolmakers is a toolmaker for injection moulding, injection stretch blow moulding, injection blow moulding, 2 stage and extrusion blow mould, with mould design and manufacturing capabilities. They join PlastikCity in Blow Mould Toolmakers.
– Cooper Freer is a trusted partner for the latest compressor and pneumatic technology. Their team of factory-trained professionals have the knowledge and expertise to supply and repair air compressors of all types. They join PlastikCity in Compressed Air Services.
– Forefront Certification is an independent certification body formed with the objective to be truly receptive to client’s needs and to offer a certification service that provides compliance and improvement. They join PlastikCity in Quality Control & Accreditation Services.
– Lean Business Solutions is a UK based organisation which supports companies worldwide with the development and implementation of business improvement methodologies. They join PlastikCity in Training Facilities and Troubleshooting & Process Optimisation.
– Plastic Technology Service has been specialising in the supply of engineering thermosets, thermoplastics, elastomers, polymer additives and speciality films for over 25 years. They join PlastikCity in Compounds & Specialist Polymers.
– Summit Vision is dedicated to Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. They collect data from a large range of sensors and present sensor data in dashboards for analytics and alerts when things go wrong. They join PlastikCity in Production Monitoring.
If you’re not already a partner and you want to promote your company to the UK plastics market, email PlastikCity or call them on 01455 209270.