AB Systems will be launching their latest range of economic and efficient compressed air dryers for plastic polymers. The newly developed resin dryers use pre-dried air and, through the relaxation to atmospheric pressure, dry compressed air with a very low dewpoint created. It is then heated to the required drying temperature and introduced into the dryer.
The new resin dryers feature:
- Even air distribution using a ring nozzle technology
- Intelligent compressed air volume control through sensors
- 38 container sizes from 1lt – 82lt
- Automatically adjustable level control
- Process air with Dew Point down to -65Deg C
- Integrated control for conveying and discharging
- Automatic temperature control
- Drying time monitoring with or without lowering of temperatures
- Automatic lowering of temperature upon manufacturing standstill
- Integrated weekly setting programme
- Modem output for remote maintenance, programme update & analysis
- Optional Dew Point display
With their management having over 140 years’ experience within the plastics machinery industry and their four permanently employed engineers also having over 60 years’ experience on water, compressed air and materials handling systems between them, AB Systems has a wealth of knowledge to share.
Visit the team on stand C005 on 19th & 20th June at PDM 2018 to discuss your next ancillary solution.