On Wednesday 5th September 2018, ARBURG are holding a free seminar on additive manufacturing, in association with Athlone Institute of Technology (AIT). The event will be held at AIT, Dublin Road, Athlone, and is to officially launch the ARBURG freeformer additive manufacturing machine to the Irish market.
There will be a variety of presentations and demonstrations on the day, including:
– A demonstration of the freeformer producing parts with undercuts, using FDA medical grade thermoplastic elastomer – standard granulate with a shore of 30 and support material.
– One of ARBURG’s freeformer experts, brought in from the manufacturing plant in Germany, will give a presentation on the freeformer’s abilities and functions, with particular emphasis on resorbable materials.
– Queens University Belfast will give a presentation on the use of the freeformer in drug delivery research.
– A resident expert will deliver a presentation on novel approaches to additive manufacturing technologies within Athlone Institute of Technology.
– An industry expert will give a talk on the utilisation of additive manufacturing in medical device design.
Registration will be from 09:30 with presentations starting at 10:15. Lunch will be provided, and the event will finish around 15:00.
To attend this event or if you have any questions, please call the offices on 00441926457000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.