Temperature Control experts Frigosystem’s innovative RACA Plus Energy D & DHT contains new free heat recovery technology from the process cooling.
In the RACA Plus Energy D & DHT chillers, heat generated by compressors can be used to heat water for use in central heating and hot water taps. The refrigeration circuit dissipates heat which, in many applications, can be fully or at least partially recovered by means of a desuperheater. The heat recovery is a further system at the customer’s disposal to increase output and further reduce energy costs. The basic version can recover heat up to 40C, with Frigosystem now launching a configuration with heat recovery up to 80C. There is a great demand in having heating and cooling at the same time, with huge energy savings in many industrial applications, including washing and recycling and other plastics processes.
Check out the video below to learn about the process:
Benefits – saving you energy, money and saving the planet
• Up to 50% energy saving versus electrical heating
• Save up to 1m³ on natural gas for each 8kW of recovered heat
• Heat recovery – heat generated by compressors can be used to heat water for use in central heating and hot water taps
• Quiet and super quiet compressor options
• Inverter control pumps can be switched to only work in partial load if this is all that is required, saving even more energy
• Suitable for use across multiple industries, including recycling, medical, food manufacture and plastics
RACA Plus Energy D
Free Heat up to +60°C
Max heat generation: 30% of the cooling capacity
RACA Plus Energy DHT
Free heat up to 80°C
Max heat generation: 70% of the cooling capacity
Hydronic groups are available in the following configurations, depending on the model:
• FT = without tank and without pump
• FT1P = 1 pump, without tank
• FT2P = 2 pumps (1 in stand-by), without tank
• 1P = 1 pump, with tank
• 2P = 2 pumps (1 in stand-by), with tank
Intelicare are representatives for Frigosystem products in the UK and Ireland. To view the full range or request technical information, visit www.intelicare.co.uk.
Read more news from Frigosystem here.