ICS Cool Energy, an international market leader, specializing in complete temperature control solutions for manufacturing process and facilities applications, announced today it has extended the warranty programme covering its i-Chiller portfolio in the UK to market-leading five years*. The announcement is in line with ICS Cool Energy’s commitment to “Keeping the industry running” with reliable process or facilities temperature control solutions.
The i-Chiller range has been designed with process applications in mind and can operate faultlessly and maintain accurate temperature control 24/7 under highly differing and abruptly fluctuating operating conditions. As of June 1st, UK customers who purchase and commission a new i-Chiller from ICS Cool Energy together with the Planned Preventative Maintenance service plan will benefit from the 5-year warranty coverage, including both parts and labour, extended from the standard 3-year scheme.
“Extending the warranty on our flagship process chillers, we want to give our customers the peace of mind and low risk they need to focus on their operations,” said Dave Palmer, general manager of ICS Cool Energy in the UK and Ireland. “The i-Chillers are an established, process-specific technology that leverages over 30 years of expertise and feedback from tens of thousands of units in operation. We want our customers to feel that with this new comprehensive 5-year warranty, they can rest assured knowing their temperature control critical processes are perfectly looked after to keep them running.”
The ICS Cool Energy air-cooled i-Chiller range:
- is available in capacities from 1.7kW to 210kW to for process cooling applications across various industries and facilities
- offers extended operating limits with liquid outlet temperatures from -10 °C up to +30 °C
- ensures reliable operation in demanding industrial applications thanks to finned coil in tank evaporator that manages dirty water, freezing and process fluctuations
- delivers verified performance and EcoDesign compliant energy efficiency standards
- is a plug-and-play solution with a compact footprint and out-of-the-box compatibility with different production lines
- is customisable. As the OEM, ICS Cool Energy has components readily available to customise the chiller to meet customers’ precise process requirements
- is easy to maintenance and benefits from 24/7/365 specialist support thanks to 70+ Service Technicians offering immediate help with expert product knowledge and parts-stocked vans.
For more information on ICS Cool Energy’s complete process temperature control solutions, please visit www.icscoolenergy.com/.
* 5-year warranty applies for UK customers who purchase and commission the new
i-Chiller from ICS Cool Energy together with the Planned Preventative Maintenance service plan.
Read more news from ICS Cool Energy here.