In the past month, ten additional companies have become PlastikCity Partners, bringing a range of equipment and services to PlastikCity and its users.
All of these new partners stay true to PlastikCity’s principle of only partnering UK & Ireland based companies with high-quality equipment and services.
These companies include:
– Crown Plastic Mouldings are plastic injection moulding and tooling management specialists. They have supplied many tier-one companies for over 40 years from their pristine 15,000ft2 facility in Mid Wales. They join PlastikCity in Source a Moulder – Injection Moulding.
– Elmatic is the largest manufacturer of Industrial Heating Elements in the UK and offers a wide selection of heaters for all Industries. Elmatic design and manufacture all heaters to suit their customer’s applications and design requirements in the UK. They join PlastikCity in Heater Bands & Heating Elements Suppliers.
– Intelicare specify, supply, install and maintain products and services in the UK and Ireland on behalf of their European partners. They are UK suppliers for Frigosystem Corema, chiller manufacturers with a worldwide reputation, offering robust industrial chillers and temperature control for a variety of plastics processes. Intelicare join PlastikCity in Industrial Chiller Suppliers.
– Kleenoil design and manufacture standard oil and fuel cleansing systems, to assist in overcoming the ever-increasing challenges associated with contamination in all sectors of industry and transport. They have supplied the Kleenoil System from the UK to Worldwide for over 40 years, and can extend the life of hydraulic oil for up to 10 times, reducing engine and machine wear and reducing system downtime. They join PlastikCity in Oil Management & Filtration.
– Mecmesin are a leading global designer and manufacturer of force, materials and torque testing solutions for quality control, used to ensure the quality, strength, performance and usability of components. They join PlastikCity in Test, Measuring & Inspection Equipment Suppliers.
– Plastech Solutions provide a complete solution to the medical, technical and packaging sectors, from identifying machinery, moulds and services best suited to each application, to full aftersales support. Plastech offer a one-stop-shop for UK companies, and join PlastikCity in five categories; Vision Inspection Systems, Beam Take-Out Robots, Side Entry Robots & IML, Fast Cycling, IML & Packaging Injection Mould Toolmakers and Production Monitoring Systems.
– Protech Automation specialise in supplying high-speed side-entry robots and IML, from Beck Automation based in Switzerland. They also offer repairs and servicing for injection moulding automation and robotics, including fault finding, repairs and programming. Protech Automation join PlastikCity in Side Entry Robots & IML.
– s4innovation provide technology solutions, engineering analysis, professional consultancy services and training to the injection moulding sector. They are a certified Moldex3D partner as well as being certified Moldex3D consultants, and bring over 20 years experience of industry best practice and workflows. s4innovation join PlastikCity in Material Testing & Flow Analysis and Plastic Industry Software Solutions.
– UPM Conveyors provide bespoke conveyors from straight, incline & swan neck units to turnkey systems offering product cooling, static removal, part counting, tote accumulation, rotary tables, control panel build and radius conveyors, designed using 3D software & manufactured at their UK based factory. UPM join PlastikCity in Belt Conveyor Systems Suppliers.
– Windmill Extrusions are one of the largest plastic extrusion manufacturers in the UK, known for providing high-quality products, competitive prices and innovative solutions for over 30 years. As well as offering a huge range of standard plastic extrusions, Windmill works closely with customers to design and manufacture bespoke plastic extrusions of any shape or size. They join PlastikCity in Pipe, Profile & Sheet Extrusion Companies.
If you’re not already a partner and you want to promote your company to the UK plastics market, email PlastikCity or call them on 01455 209270.