In the past month, five additional companies have become PlastikCity Partners, bringing a range of equipment and services to PlastikCity and its users.
All of these new partners stay true to PlastikCity’s principle of only partnering UK & Ireland based companies with high-quality equipment and services.
These companies include:
– Matsuura Machinery offer a range of hand-built CNC machines, HP Multi-Jet Fusion 3D printers and LUMEX 3D metal printing and CNC hybrid machines, bringing bespoke applications and custom engineering led-solutions to meet customer’s needs. With recent investment in their bespoke Additive Manufacturing Facility based in Leicestershire, the company’s showroom hosts the entire range of HP Multi-Jet Fusion 3D printers and is open to visitors at short notice. Matsuura Machinery joins PlastikCity in 3D Printing Systems.
– Gimatic is a global automation tooling supplier, with products including a wide range of handling, mechatronics and end-of-arm tooling solutions, specifically designed for the plastics industry. The services offered by Gimatic range from bespoke design work through to installation, setup and support at your facility. With over 3000 components in their handling range, Gimatic is sure they have the solution to your tooling requirements. Gimatic joins PlastikCity in End of Arm Tooling Suppliers.
– Formula Plastics is a respected plastic injection moulding company, with over 20 years in the market. From their 40,000ft2 facility in County Durham, Formula offers injection moulding (50-650 tonne) and assembly services, twin-shot moulding capability (up to 150 tonnes) and additional tooling services. Formula has a high degree of technical skill and decades of experience supplying quality injection mouldings to OEM’s and Tier-1 industries such as automotive, lighting and electronics, and hold both ISO9001 and ISO14001 accreditations. Formula Plastics joins PlastikCity in Source a Moulder – Twin Shot Plastic Moulding Companies and Post-Mould Services & Assembly.
– Borough has perfected the technique of chrome plating plastic over many decades, and are now regarded as an industry leader in the chrome plating of plastic. The company has a strong reputation, earned from years of supporting global automotive brands and their suppliers with plating services of ABS and ABS/PC mouldings. Borough offers trade plating, as well as a full service including in-house moulding and plating, and in-house testing to OEM specifications, with laser dimensional reports and X-Ray coating reports. The company is accredited to ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF 16949 specifications. Borough joins PlastikCity in Plastic Part Plating, Painting and Decorating Companies.
– Hadley Hargreaves are blow moulding specialists based in Powys, on the Welsh border. With over 25 years of experience in the design and manufacture of technical blow mouldings, the company mainly serve the automotive, agricultural, construction and marine sectors. The company hold the ISO9001 accreditation and can offer blow moulding services for HDPE, PP and Nylon, in a full range of colours. Post-moulding operations and assembly services are also available. Hadley Hargreaves joins PlastikCity in Source a Moulder – Blow Moulding.
If you’re not already a partner and you want to promote your company to the UK plastics market, email PlastikCity or call them on 01455 209270.