In the past two months, eleven additional companies have become PlastikCity Partners, bringing a range of equipment and services to PlastikCity and its users.
All of these new partners stay true to PlastikCity’s principle of only partnering UK & Ireland based companies with high-quality equipment and services.
These companies include:
– 3DFilaPrint’s philosophy has always been to offer their valued customers a wide choice of 3D desktop printing filaments at a competitive price. They have a very wide selection of filaments on sale in the UK from around the world, with specialist materials also available. 3DFilaPrint joins PlastikCity in Filament, Pellet & Powder.
– Applied Component Technology (ACT) is a trusted manufacturer of quality injection mouldings, composites and assemblies supplied to various sectors including automotive, aerospace, leisure and industrial. They also have experience in using recycled, biodegradable and lightweight materials. ACT joins PlastikCity in Injection Moulding and Post-Mould Services & Assembly.
– Begg & Co is one of the UK’s oldest independent distributors of plastic raw materials. Through their long association with the major polymer manufactures, they supply a complete range of both commodity and engineering polymers, delivering quantities from 25kg to full truck loads. Begg & Co joins PlastikCity in Material Distributors.
– Clayton Thermal Processes is a manufacturer and distributor of furnaces for foundry, heat treatment and polymer cleaning processes, utilising fluidised bed technology that is more environmentally friendly than its alternatives. They offer a sub-contract service for the removal of paint and plastics from machine parts, tools and components for the plastic extrusion and moulding sectors. Clayton Thermal Processes joins PlastikCity in Cleaning Machinery and Engineering & Repair Services.
– KUKA Robotics is one of the leading manufacturers of robotic systems worldwide. They offer a unique and wide range of industrial robots and robot systems, covering all common payload categories and robot types. KUKA, together with its system partners, has automation solutions perfectly tailored to its customers’ applications and industries – or can develop robotic systems for individual needs. KUKA joins PlastikCity in Industrial Six-Axis & Collaborative Robots.
– MTEK Developments is a privately owned company specialising in the design and manufacture of high-quality rapid injection mould tools (RIMT) and injection moulded parts for the UK and international markets. They work closely with designers, production engineers, and other toolmakers to offer rapid injection mould tools to suit most applications. MTEK Developments joins PlastikCity in Low Volume Part Production, Prototype Moulds, and 3D Printed Moulds.
– PC Moulding & Automation specialises in the automation of injection moulding. Their past work ranges from the full design and implementation of entire automation cells using 6 axis robots, to a much smaller, mobile laser degating station. PC Moulding & Automation joins PlastikCity in End of Arm Tooling, Industrial Six-Axis & Collaborative Robots, and Automation Systems.
– Plastics Consultancy Network (PCN) is a professional network of the leading independent plastics consultants in the world. All members of the network have a proven track record in plastics consultancy and years of experience in the industry. PCN joins PlastikCity in Consultancy & Process Optimisation.
– Scaled offers a large scale 3D printing service, sized 3m or less. Their team, based in Swindon, has been working in 3D printing, and engineering in general, for over 15 years. With additional experience in research and development, automotive, composites, data analytics and process, they are ideally positioned to transform large scale engineering. Scaled joins PlastikCity in 3D Printed Part Manufacturers.
– Uddeholm is the leading producer of high-quality powder and supplier of customised 3D manufactured parts suitable for the demands of tooling applications. Starting with material selection, design and simulation, printing, heat-treating and coatings, they support their customers at every stage. Uddeholm joins PlastikCity in 3D Printed Moulds.
– VEKA Compounds produces and distributes quality uPVC for the UK manufacturing industry. They provide recycled PVC-U pellets and virgin uPVC powder in various colours, with a variety of high-performance properties and attributes that are compliant with recognised industry standards and accreditations. VEKA Compounds joins PlastikCity in Specialist Polymers.