In the past month, nine new companies have brought a range of equipment and services to PlastikCity.
All of these new partners stay true to PlastikCity’s principle of only partnering UK & Ireland based companies with high quality equipment and services.
These companies include:
– Biplas produces precision injection mouldings for demanding customers around the world. Industries they supply include defence, automotive, electronic, medical, digital and construction. They join Injection Moulding.
– With 35+ years experience of the Gas Assisted Moulding (GAM) process, Cinpres UK offers the largest range of equipment & full design/engineering support. They join Lightweighting Technology.
– CMS Plastics Technology joins the design, engineering and industrial know-how of VILLA and MASNADA MACCHINE for Thermoforming and CNC cutting machines. They join Thermoforming Machinery.
– Cryogenesis UK offer dry ice blasting equipment sale, hires and training, plus dry ice media sales, and dry ice cleaning services, in the UK and Worldwide. They join Cleaning Machinery.
– Fibrax manufactures rubber, TPE and plastic mouldings. They operate advanced rubber and plastic injection moulding equipment across three global sites and their technical capabilities support customers worldwide. They join Low Volume Part Production, Rubber Moulding, and Insert/Overmoulding.
– Labotek GB is part of the Danish ancillary equipment supplier Labotek International, who have been providing world class material conveying and drying systems for 75 years. They join Belt Conveyor Systems.
– Rocal Extrusions extrude rigid, flexible and co-extruded plastic extrusions, as well as specialising in online / offline wrapping and foiling. They join Pipe, Profile & Sheet Extrusion.
– Triple R UK is an oil management specialist. They have a unique 3in1 filtration system that removes solid particles, sludge, and water, allowing them to extend oil life. They join Oil Management & Filtration.
– Weltonhurst is a manufacturer of technical blow moulded parts and associated finishing operations, also providing a complete design for manufacture service. They join Blow Moulding.
If you’re not already a partner and you want to promote your company to the UK plastics market, email PlastikCity or call them on 01455 209270.