Temperature and humidity control experts, Newsome, have recently invested in a brand-new range of energy efficient chillers and air handling equipment, for both Industrial & Environmental Cooling applications.
Their new rental chiller range is ready for hire – featuring the latest energy efficient and environmentally friendly manufacturing technology, with many of the products featuring low GWP (Global Warming Potential) Refrigerants.
Richard Metcalfe, Director, Newsome, comments: “With the warmer months fast approaching, our new rental equipment will enable customers to rent a brand-new chiller to keep their manufacturing processes going, whilst they carry out necessary maintenance and checks on existing equipment. Or they can be used as an emergency back-up in the event of a mini heatwave, when average temperatures exceed 30 degrees – which can result in equipment failure and downtimes.
“We’ve invested in energy efficient and environmentally friendly rental equipment, to provide our customers with the most cost-effective systems available,” he concluded.
Renting temperature control equipment, as alternative to buying, can provide multiple benefits:
- ‘Try before you buy’ – if you are unsure as to what equipment your business may need, you can use a rental system to gauge what would be the most suitable product for you.
- The option to keep your manufacturing process going, whilst Newsome carries out any necessary maintenance on your existing equipment.
- Renting rather than buying allows the flexibility to upscale/downscale your equipment in response to seasonal fluctuations in temperature.
- With cash flow and capital expenditure being stretched, hiring energy efficient temperature control equipment avoids the need for a substantial, initial outlay and enables you to take advantage of fixed monthly costs.
- Tax Relief – Rental expenditure is 100% allowable against corporation tax and will reduce what you pay. What’s more, rental equipment is not considered as an asset, so does not need to be included on the balance sheet.
- Hiring one of Newsome’s new chillers with a low GWP refrigerant will also help customers improve their energy consumption – providing energy cost savings, whilst reducing their carbon footprint.
For further info visit: https://newsome.ltd.uk/