In recent months, eleven additional companies have become PlastikCity Partners, bringing a range of equipment and services to PlastikCity and its users.
All of these new partners stay true to PlastikCity’s principle of only partnering UK & Ireland based companies with high-quality equipment and services.
These companies include:
– Agentdraw is a world-class manufacturing partner with an exceptional record in delivering highly technical plastic injection moulding solutions from product design through to analysis, prototyping, toolmaking and manufacturing. They join PlastikCity in Low Volume Part Production and Product Designers & Developers.
– Alliance Tooling is a plastic injection mould manufacturer, capable of delivering all tooling requirements from proof of concept prototype tooling to very high-efficiency multi-cavity tooling. They join PlastikCity in Prototyping & Rapid Tooling Services.
– Augus Engineering manufacture granulator blades, granulator screens and provide regrind/blade sharpening services with quick turnarounds. They have been in the machine knives sector for over 40 years. They join PlastikCity in Granulator & Shredder Service and Sharpening.
– JKL Mouldings Ltd is a BSI registered, plastic injection moulding company based in the UK, with over 35 years’ experience within the plastics industry. They join PlastikCity in Post-Mould Services & Assembly.
– Masterflow UK offers injection moulding equipment and accessories across the UK. They have been in the hot runner business since 1981. They join PlastikCity in Hot Runner Systems & Controllers.
– MBA Polymers has been leading the plastic recycling market worldwide for over 20 years, turning high-value waste into new, desirable plastics. They join PlastikCity in Buy Recycled Material and Sell Your Plastic Scrap.
– RICOH offer a full range of 3D advanced manufacturing services. At their state-of-the-art facilities, they combine advanced additive manufacturing innovation with the highest of quality control standards. They join PlastikCity in 3D Printing.
– Ridat is a leading UK manufacturer of thermoforming equipment with over 60 models and 50 years of manufacture. Their range of machinery is robust and well-engineered. They join PlastikCity in Thermoforming Machinery.
– Rojac Urethane is a growing, innovative manufacturer. They are a specialist polyurethane moulder of flexible foams, HR foams, integral skin foams and rigid PU systems. They join PlastikCity in Polyurethane (PU) Moulding.
– Sanko Gosei provides world-class manufacturing solutions. Their state-of-the-art UK operation is supported by additional technical facilities spanning 12 countries. They join PlastikCity in Multi-Material/Colour Moulding and Gas Injection & Mucell®.
– Tantec-UK manufacture plasma and corona surface treatment systems. Their systems are used in automotive, medical, aerospace and other industries. They join PlastikCity in Surface Treatment Equipment.
If you’re not already a partner and you want to promote your company to the UK plastics market, email PlastikCity or call them on 01455 209270.