In the past two months, seven additional companies have become PlastikCity Partners, bringing a range of equipment and services to PlastikCity and its users.
All of these new partners stay true to PlastikCity’s principle of only partnering UK & Ireland based companies with high-quality equipment and services.
These companies include:
– 3D-Fuel filaments are the product of a venture by 3D printing materials manufacturers 3D-Fuel, 3Dom USA, and 3Dom Europe. With manufacturing facilities in Ireland and the USA, 3D-Fuel aims to deliver a range of highly specialised 3D printing filaments with an eye toward eco-friendliness and sustainability. 3D-Fuel joins PlastikCity in Filament, Pellet & Powder.
– 3DGBIRE are the UK and Ireland’s premium professional 3D printing experts. They sell, service and support market-leading additive manufacturing products and share their knowledge through professional training programs. Their mission is to assist companies in integrating 3D printing into their business. 3DGBIRE joins PlastikCity in Filament, Pellet & Powder, 3D Printing Systems, and Scanners & Measurement Equipment.
– Founded in 2005 and based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland, Ad-Vance Engineering is an award-winning designer and manufacturer of tooling for multiple applications including high-quality mould tools, jigs & fixtures, diecast and press tools, prototype tooling, and toolroom machinery. Ad-Vance Engineering joins PlastikCity in UK & IE Injection Mould Toolmakers.
– Chem-Trend is a globally proven partner for release agents, purging compounds, and other process chemical specialities. Using a customer-centric approach and deep research and development, they are here to help you become more efficient, more productive, and more sustainable. Chem-Trend joins PlastikCity in Purging Agents.
– For over 30 years, Rapid Colour Services have dedicated themselves to developing custom colour and additive masterbatch solutions for a rapidly evolving world. Technically driven and providing over 100 years’ combined plastics processing experience, their formulations and product developments can be found in many of the articles we use in everyday life. Rapid Colour Services joins PlastikCity in Masterbatch & Additives.
– Tappex Thread Inserts are specialists in the manufacture of threaded inserts for plastics and provide high-level technical advice and exceptional customer service. Their in-house application engineers and technically qualified field-sales staff are here to help their customers achieve cost-effective solutions. Tappex Thread Inserts joins PlastikCity in Brass Inserts.
– WHS Plastics is a Midlands-based injection moulder, toolmaker, painter and automated assembler. They provide a “one-stop-shop” solution for multiple market sectors, with fully-managed toolmaking and development with UK, Europe and China-based partners. WHS Plastics joins PlastikCity in Injection Moulding Companies.