In the past two months, seven new companies have brought a range of equipment and services to PlastikCity.
All of these new partners stay true to PlastikCity’s principle of only partnering UK & Ireland based companies with high quality equipment and services.
These companies include:
– AB Systems: AB Systems specialise in market leading materials handling and process cooling systems, and is the first UK ancillaries company to provide both stand-alone and integrated solutions. They join Chillers.
– BOY: BOY are a leading German manufacturer of Injection moulding machines from 63 to 1000kn clamping force, offering a full range of machine configurations from vertical insert loading to the standard horizontal machines. They join Injection Moulding Machinery.
– Brantech: Brantech are the UK agent for leading robot manufacturer DAL MASCHIO. Established for more than 40 years, full-servo three axis models are available to suit Injection Moulding Machines from 40 to 8000 tonnes. They join Beam Take Out Robots.
– FANUC: At its brand new state-of-the-art headquarters in Ansty Park, Coventry, FANUC UK brings together world-leading capabilities in plastic injection moulding machines, industrial robots, and machine tools to facilitate the complete integration of factory automation systems. They join Injection Moulding Machinery.
– Hasco: Since it was founded in Lüdenscheid in 1924, HASCO has become the internationally leading supplier of modular standardised components and accessories. They join Mould Shop Consumables, Hot Runner Systems & Controllers, Mould Components & Accessories, and Mould Clamping.
– Protomould Plastics: Protomould are a UK based injection moulder, specialising in low to medium volume part runs. Their dedicated team across their two factories specialise with in-house tool making and part production. They join Low Volume Part Production.
– Simon Plastics: Established in 1958, Simon Plastics are experts in the design, development and manufacture of technically demanding thermoplastic mouldings and assemblies. They join Injection Moulding Companies.
If you’re not already a partner and you want to promote your company to the UK plastics market, email PlastikCity or call them on 01455 209270.