PlastikCity are pleased to send their congratulations to the eight PlastikCity partners who have been nominated finalists in this year’s Plastics Industry Awards (PIA).
– Faulkner Moulds: Industrial Product Design of the Year | Apprentice of the Year | Supplier Partnership – Toolmaker
– Rockson LubriTek: Unsung Hero
– Coral Mouldings: Best Business Initiative of the Year
– Piovan UK: Supplier Partnership – Ancillary Machinery
– Summit Systems: Supplier Partnership – Ancillary Machinery
– Sprint Tool & Die: Supplier Partnership – Toolmaker
– Motan Colortronic: Unsung Hero
– RJG Technologies: Best Business Initiative of the Year
A special well done to UK toolmaker Faulkner Moulds, who have been nominated for three categories and to Rockson LubriTek, who only started their specialist oil management company in 2016.
Carl Futcher, Managing Director of PlastikCity, commented:
“It gives us great satisfaction when one of our partners wins and the PlastikCity team will be cheering you all on from our table.
“The PIA is a great event which gives us the opportunity to celebrate achievements in our industry and network with our peers in a friendly, energetic atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you all there!”