Quality is key to the successful recovery and use of recyclable plastic. Vanden Recycling UK, a subsidiary of Vanden Global, will demonstrate how it takes quality to the next level at Plastics Recycling Show Europe 2018.
Operating worldwide for more than a decade, Vanden Recycling has a reputation for the supply of high quality recyclable plastics. This provides a consistent, reliable feedstock for manufacturers seeking to increase the quantity of recycled materials within both existing and new products and packaging.
Vanden adheres to a strict set of procedures to ensure it maintains a consistent supply of high quality recyclable plastics, including LDPE, LLDPE, PE/PP Rigid, WEEE, PVC, PS and EPS. These procedures include:
• Inspections before purchase, including sample sharing and photographic evidence for complete transparency
• Pre-purchase sampling
• In-house loading inspections to ensure quality and volumes match expectations
• Compliance with all major standards in Europe and Asia including ISO 9001
• Dedicated account manager oversees material from start to finish
In addition, Vanden has opened a dedicated UK production plant in Peterborough which supplies high quality PP and PET regrind. This processes more than 30MT tonnes of recovered post-industrial and post-production PP and PET a year. The Peterborough plant follows a strict set of procedures to ensure a high, consistent quality product is delivered. This includes:
• Pre-sorting of all recovered materials before entering production process
• All material goes through a ZigZag Airflow System to remove lightweight debris
• All lines have metal detection indicators
• Dedicated PET and PP/HDPE production lines to avoid cross contamination
• Full clean down of PP/HDPE line after each material is processed
• Clear testing and inspection process
Further information is available at www.vandenrecycling.com or by calling Vanden Recycling UK on +44 (0) 2892 668009.