Colourmaster NIP Ltd are proud to announce the signing of an agreement to distribute UK manufactured plastic injection moulding tools.
Working with partner toolmaker, Kavia Tooling Ltd, Colourmaster can now offer competitively priced, high quality tooling manufactured to a pre-agreed specification and lead time with no hidden extras.
Eddie Thurloway, Sales & Business Development Manager at Colourmaster NIP Ltd commented:
“Having purchased mould tools by Kavia Tooling for several years in my previous role, I know the quality of the tools they manufacture. When discussing the possibility of Colourmaster working together with Kavia Tooling I had no hesitation in recommending that we should.”
Utilising state of the art technology for the design and manufacture of tooling, as standard practice our service includes:
- A review of the component design to ensure best possible cost of manufacture for both tooling and component.
- Design of the mould tool, which is submitted to the customer, for approval, before manufacture commences.
- A high-quality tool manufactured to the agreed tool design and specification.
- Full functional testing of the tool prior to delivery.
- First off sampling, if required, and adjustment if necessary.
Options for tooling can include:
- Standard P20 or fully hardened tooling.
- Single impression or multi cavity.
- Single component or multi component family tooling.
- Polished or textured finish as required.
Get in touch with the Colourmaster NIP team to find out more: