Italian theromoformers Dilplast celebrate a fruitful business relationship spanning over 40 years, with leading thermoforming and CNC machine manufacturers CMS.
Dilplast is a thermoforming company established in 1976 by Dante Ternelli and then entrusted to the equally wise guidance of his son Enrico. Dilplast’s successful history has led the company to settle in the new plant at Montecchio Emilia, a proper technological jewel of 8,000 square meters. Simplicity and functionality are the words that best describe the corporate style, along with the utmost care for the environment and the well-being of the employees.
The corporate mission is clear: “to make available our long-standing experience in the field of plastic materials processing to ensure maximum professionalism, the best possible service and use of the most modern technologies to implement innovative and eco-friendly solutions.”
In order to make all this possible, Dilplast has established a fruitful collaboration with CMS since the very beginning, recognising its aptitude towards understanding and meeting the customers’ needs. The continuous exchange of ideas and experiences has contributed to the development of the thermoforming machines of the BR line, the real reference point of the market.
Advantages of CMS Thermoforming Machines
- Extremely fast mould change
- Fast machine resize and set-up
- Motorised movements with a patented system
- Fast and accurate positionings
- User-friendly control and diagnostic system
The ability to provide its customers with a complete and effective service has led Dilplast to also use high-speed 5-axis CMS machining centres, such as Athena and Atom. They are movable-bridge machining centres, specially designed for the high-speed processing of plastic, composite materials and light alloys; they offer exceptional motion dynamics to ensure high productivity. The advanced structural design contributes to reducing machining-related vibrations and yields the utmost quality finishing.
Features of CMS Machining Centers
- Large-sized working areas to ensure maximum production freedom
- Possibility of customising the working areas (single zone or alternate cycle)
- Wide range of electrospindles, designed and manufactured by SCM Group
- Accuracy as required in the most demanding applications
- Availability of rotating tables and mobile working tables APC (Automatic Pallet Change)
For more information and to view the full range of CMS Products, visit their website at https://www.scmgroup.com/en/cmsplastic