In recent months, eight new companies have brought a range of equipment and services to PlastikCity.
All of these new partners stay true to PlastikCity’s principle of only partnering UK & Ireland based companies with high quality equipment and services.
These companies include:
– ALMO designs and manufactures mould components. ALMO is known in the mould making industry for supplying quality, precision machined aluminium mould bases for the past 30 years. They join Mould Components & Accessories.
– The Automated Technology Group (ATG) is a global supplier of automation and robotics. They have significant expertise in integrating robots and special purpose machines to provide turnkey automation solutions. They join Automation Systems.
– B&H Mouldings are well established trade moulders with +40 years’ experience. They are currently supplying to Leisure, Brewing, Cosmetic, Hospitality and Engineering sectors, and specialise in low to medium runs at very competitive prices. They join Low Volume Part Production.
– CJP Sales / Dyna-Purge – Dyna-Purge® is one of the world’s highly rated commercial purging compounds. CJP Sales Ltd offer in-depth training and scrap reduction programmes for all processes, helping you minimise downtime and increase productivity. They join Purging Agents.
– GOM UK is a leading innovator in developing optical 3D metrology systems and measurement software. GOM develops, produces and sells software and systems worldwide. They join Measuring Services (Metrology) and Test, Measuring & Inspection Equipment.
– Kavia Tooling specialises in the design and manufacture of precision injection mould tools. Backed by vast of experience in plastic injection mould making, they can provide clients with service, efficiency and value. They join Moulds & Toolmakers.
– With decades of industry experience behind its powerful plastics ERP & MES production monitoring software, IQMS understands the unique challenges plastics manufacturers face. Proximity is a certified IQMS reseller and provides IQMS implementation services across the UK, Ireland and Europe. They join Production Monitoring and Software Solutions.
– Senior & Dickson have been manufacturing plastic injection mould tools since 1981 and still build tools for their first customer. They can provide a design and prototyping service, taking you from a simple sketch through to full production steel or aluminium tooling. They join Moulds & Toolmakers.
If you’re not already a partner and you want to promote your company to the UK plastics market, email PlastikCity or call them on 01455 209270.