Tex Plastics are specialists in innovative product and component moulding solutions. On stand B74 at Interplas, they will be showcasing their plastic injection moulding solutions for products or plastic components which are designed for the construction sector or use outside.
Specialists in innovative product and component moulding solutions
Plastic Injection Moulding Solutions for the construction sector and external use must combine finish, durability and performance. Tex Plastics use high performance technical polymers which give UV Resistance, colourfast and are environmentally friendly.
– High Finish Technical Moulding
– In-house Finishing
– Assembly & Supply Chain Solutions
Tex Plastics manufacture products & components for the construction sector and external use
With technology moving faster than ever, manufacturers are under increasing pressure to introduce new products and offer end-to-end solutions. Tex Plastics offer services to support product manufacturers who specialise in producing high quality goods faster and at more competitive prices.
– Class 7/8 clean room moulding cell
– Contract manufacturing
– 25 to 1300 tonne moulding capacity
– Mould designing
– Mould build, repair or modification and maintenance
– Mould testing and first article inspection
Value added services include
– Product end-item assembly
– Product sub-assembly
– Primary and secondary packaging
– Sterilisation prepping and configuration
– Silk screening, pad printing and laser marking
Bespoke Stocks to Logistics Supply Solutions
– Fast lead-time response
– Stock call-off
– Turn-key response
– Direct to line
– Kanban stock
– Stock holding finished product
– Stock holding raw materials
– Fully traceable, auditable process
Find out how much you could be saving…
If you are looking for a strong partner to help give you a competitive edge with your product manufacture visit Tex Plastics at Interplas, Hall 4, stand B74 from 26th – 28th September to find out more.
Their team are focused on helping you develop higher performing, lower cost solutions for your products
Design-rationalisation results in you getting a component with minimal waste, manufactured in the most efficient way. Let Tex Plastics help you to streamline your component supply chain, reduce lead-times and maximise the cost-effectiveness of the component produced.