Tex Plastics are specialists in innovative product and component moulding solutions. On stand B74 at Interplas, they will be showcasing their plastic injection moulding solutions for medical devices, components and packaging.
Tex Plastics White Room and Clean Room Moulding Solutions
With technology moving faster than ever, medical companies are under increasing pressure to introduce new products and offer end-to-end solutions.
– High Finish Technical Moulding
– In-house Finishing
– Assembly & Supply Chain Solutions
Tex Plastics offer services to support medical product manufacturers in producing high quality goods faster and at more competitive prices.
– Class 7/8 clean room moulding cell
– Contract manufacturing
– 25 to 1300 tonne moulding capacity
– Mould designing
– Mould build, repair or modification and maintenance
– Mould testing and first article inspection
Value added services include
– Product end-item assembly
– Product sub-assembly
– Primary and secondary packaging
– Sterilisation prepping and configuration
– Silk screening, pad printing and laser marking
Bespoke Stocks to Logistics Supply Solutions
– Fast lead-time response
– Stock call-off
– Turn-key response
– Direct to line
– Kanban stock
– Stock holding finished product
– Stock holding raw materials
– Fully traceable, auditable process
Find out how much you could be saving…
If you are looking for a strong partner to help give you a competitive edge with your product manufacture visit Tex Plastics at Interplas, Hall 4, stand B74 from 26th – 28th September to find out more.