Victrex is a world leader in PEEK and PAEK-based polymer solutions, helping customers to overcome complex design and engineering challenges.
Across the plastics industry, PEEK is widely viewed as a leading high-performance polymer. However, the materials of choice in the automotive, aerospace, oil and gas and medical device industries have long been metals – PEEK polymer is fast changing that mindset.
Hardie Polymers is a family-owned, business-to-business polymer supplier with a flexible and proactive approach. Hardie Polymers is the UK’s leading independent thermoplastics distributor, offering a complete range of engineering polymers, high-performance polymers and filled polypropylene compounds to the injection moulding sector. With the strapline ‘ANY BRAND. ANY GRADE. ANY QUANTITY.’, the Glasgow-based company has won numerous awards, including:
- 2019 Polymer Distributor of the Year UK – Corporate LiveWire Innovation & Excellence Awards
- 2017 Finalist for Best Performing Business Award at the Working4Business Awards
- 2016 Polymer Distributor of the Year Award – Corporate LiveWire Innovation & Excellence Awards
- 2015 Best Independent Polymer Supplier – Corporate Vision Magazine Executive Awards
- 2014 UK Polymer Distributor of the Year Award – Plastics Industry Awards
Customers use the materials Hardie Polymers supplies to mould technical components for leading automotive companies, including Jaguar Land Rover and Nissan, as well as other key manufacturing sectors such as defence, medical and electronics.
Visit www.hardiepolymers.com, or get in touch using the contact details below to learn more about the company, polymers supplied and request a quote.