Lati, a leading producer of engineering thermoplastic compounds, will be displaying their latest innovations at the Engineering Design Show, at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry, on 16th-17th October.
LATI Thermoplastic Industries is the official global supplier of high technology solutions for the thermoplastic industry. Its range of products include:
- LATIOHM electrically conductive compounds
- LATILUB self-lubricated compounds
- LATICONTHER thermally conductive compounds
- LATAMID and LARAMID carbon fibre filled compounds for structural applications
The Lati stand at this year’s Engineering Design Show will feature:
- Polymer heat sinks – a demonstration of LED lights utilising heat sinks made from LATICONTHER thermally conductive plastics, which have replaced the traditional use of aluminium at a considerably lower cost and improved design flexibility.
- Electrically conductive plastic rails – demonstration of an electrically conductive thermoplastic compound obtained by formulations containing frontier materials, among which carbon nanotubes. Electrically conductive filament allows the transfer of small currents.
- The presence of a highly experienced Engineer from the Italian headquarters, ready to discuss the use of engineering plastics in your new projects.
The Engineering Design Show is the UK’s only event dedicated entirely to engineering, electronics and embedded design. The 2019 show will welcome over 4000 visitors to the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, featuring 25 conference speakers, 35 practical workshops and 220 exhibitor stands.
You can visit Lati at the Engineering Design Show on 16th-17th October at Stand G70.
For further information on Lati Industria Termoplastici SpA, please see http://www.lati.com/
For any enquiries regarding Lati UK Ltd, please e-mail email@example.com