Do you want to increase your sales and find new customers in the UK plastics market? Then read on for the reasons to visit PlastikMedia at Interplas 2021, on Stand D49, from 28th to 30th September.
PlastikMedia, a division of PlastikCity Ltd, provides digital news and specialist marketing services for the UK plastics industry. This year, PlastikMedia will be making its exhibition debut at Interplas 2021, showcasing new marketing services recently added to its portfolio, including webinars, account-based marketing (ABM), and web forensics. This is in addition to the email marketing, SEO, website management, and copywriting services they have provided since 2015.
But why does this matter for your company in the UK plastics industry?
Here are 6 reasons:
- PlastikMedia’s content marketing services WILL get your products and services in front of your target market
- PlastikMedia’s SEO campaigns WILL get your website on the top of Google for people trying to source your products
- PlastikMedia’s website design services WILL ensure your visitors are converted into buyers
- PlastikMedia’s website forensic services WILL enable you to identify which companies are visiting your website
- PlastikMedia’s webinar services WILL allow you to present your products directly to your target market
- PlastikMedia’s costs are in line with this industry – You WILL receive a fast return on your investment
The PlastikMedia team only operates in the UK & IE plastic manufacturing sector and has a combined experience of over 60 years in this market and more than 20 years of providing digital marketing services.
This means PlastikMedia talk your language – no other marketing company has these credentials – meaning PlastikMedia can deliver your marketing with minimal input from your team.
PlastikMedia’s services include:
- Email Marketing & Mailshots – Designing and delivering campaigns that sell, to the largest, most relevant and most targetted email database in the industry
- Press Releases & Copywriting – PlastikMedia’s experienced team can design, write and deliver your marketing materials
- Website Design & Management – Making your website work for you!
- Search Engine Optimisation – Getting you on the top of Google, with a long term and sustainable SEO strategy
- Social Media – Their young team will build your visibility across LinkedIn and Twitter, by sharing and engaging with your content
- Web Forensics – Discover which companies are visiting your website, to gain sales leads you didn’t know were there
- Webinars – PlastikMedia takes all the pressure and strain away from you. They design, invite, host and manage the webinars. All you do is present and follow-up
- ABM Campaigns – Working closely with your sales team to create highly targeted marketing campaigns. The focus is on a handful of high-value prospects that your team want to start supplying and creating highly tailored content specific to this audience
If you’re looking at increasing your sales to the UK plastics sector in 2021 and beyond, visit the PlastikMedia team at Interplas and they will show you how they get real and measurable results for their clients.
It will be amongst the most fruitful 30 minutes you spend at Interplas! Register for Interplas now, and visit PlastikMedia on Stand D49, from 28-30th September 2021.